Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday - June 16, 2011

I arrived on Thors-day. Late.

These are the things I have discovered on my first day:
  • There are "quiet cars" on trains and they are strictly enforced.
  • Norwegian's have their own graffiti. I intend to use that as the focus of my next great art project.
  • The toilets all have buttons! Buttons!!!
On the walk to Anna's place, we both noticed the severed head of a seagull, just lying on the sidewalk in the middle of Oslo. No one else took note of this. Absolutely no sign of the cause, nor of any headless seagull bodies (as of yet).

Also, sadly, my camera didn't seem to correctly save any of the pictures of my first day. Too bad, you would have all loved to see the natural beauty of my big fat head kissing Anna's face.



No comments:

Post a Comment